Success online is both creative and very, very analytical. It's the best of both worlds, but you can't have one over the other - they have to work hand-in-hand. Being metric minded is vital to the continued success of any website. By using proven tracking methods, keeping tabs with website analysis
will help your business understand the nature of the traffic coming to your site. For example, just some of the things website analysis will help you determine are as follows:
- Who is coming to your site?
- How many people are coming to your site?
- Where did they come from?
- How long did they stay?
- What keywords did they type in search engines in order to find you?
- What kind of sites referred them to you?
- What kind of browser are they using?
- What pages did they go to?
- New vs. returning visitors?
- How many unique visitors vs. views?
Understanding these analytics helps paint a picture of who your clientele is and helps you, as a business, continuously tailor your message and website in order to keep it optimized and convert quality traffic.
Here at Red Clay Interactive we will research and compile analytics information on a constant basis for you in order to better your Internet marketing success. According to your needs, we can even issue you consistent website analysis
reports so you know what is happening with your Internet marketing campaigns on a regular basis.