Red Clay Interactive is looking for a full-time Front-end Developer to join our agency in North Metro Atlanta. As a Front-end Developer you will be part of a collaborative team where you will use your technology knowledge and skills to creatively solve business objectives for a myriad of different clients and project types. From there you will work with your marketing, design and copywriting peers to bring those solutions to life across websites, apps, media campaigns and various social channels.
In addition to playing well with others in a team setting, we are looking for a proactive, independent thinker that can solve problems on their own and doesn’t have to, or want to, be micromanaged. Additionally we want a driven learner that will always challenge themselves and their peers to learn new skills and constantly make each other better.
At Red Clay we work hard and play hard, but at the end of the day we are passionate about delighting our clients and winning. This takes out of the box thinking and a willingness to stick your neck out and screw up from time to time. We celebrate our wins together and have each other’s backs when things don’t work out so well. If this is you, and we really hope it is, here are all the boring, typical job posting skills we’re looking for!
- 3-5 years of front-end development experience
- Firm knowledge of WordPress (custom post types, custom fields, plugins, theming and database), with the expectation of hitting the ground running from day one.
- Working experience in MySQL and familiarity with SQL commands
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Ability to test and QA code prior to deployment
- Experience using Version Control, specifically Git
- Familiar Command Line/GUI Tooling for modern web development
- Ability to build W3C-standard, cross-browser compatible HTML 5 sites from Photoshop mockups
Red Clay maintains a fun, casual work environment that fosters creativity and a passion for doing amazing work. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we also offer telecommuting/work from home days, flexible time schedules and industry continuing educational opportunities through training and conferences.
This is an onsite, full-time position in our Buford, Ga. office. We are NOT looking for outsource or off-shore solutions. No recruiters please.
Red Clay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.