We are looking for a web designer with mad skills to join our awesome creative team. If you’re as passionate about amazing design as we are then check out the qualifications below and get in touch! This is a full time position.
Who we want
- A strong conceptual thinker.
- Someone who’s comfortable being part of the initial creative process and who can flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas.
- A problem solver who has innovative solutions to tough interface challenges and creates visually stunning interface designs.
- A collaborator in concepting and executing integrated campaigns that include digital, social and print.
- Someone who can apply knowledge of layout, color theory, typography and iconography to the UI design.
- A juggler of multiple tasks.
- A stickler for details and deadlines.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to speak up and share ideas with teammates.
What you get to do
- Work with an amazing creative department of designers, art directors, copywriters, front end developers and programmers across a wide variety of executions.
- Work closely with developers and programmers to see your design vision all the way through to reality.
- Create detailed, high fidelity, pixel perfect UI designs from wireframes.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Stay current with latest trends and technology in all fields.
- Own your project and follow it through to launch.
- Form close and productive working relationships with brilliant coworkers from all disciplines.
- Fulltime salary with vacation, insurance, and retirement.
What you need
- 1 – 4+ years experience (educational and/or professional)
- An undergraduate degree (preferable but not required) in Graphic Arts or Design.
- To be a Mac expert and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in design and UX/UI software such as Sketch, Invision and/or UXPin.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS. Experience working with HTML, CSS, other coding is a huge plus, as is experience with illustration, animation or motion graphics.
- Experience with WordPress (custom theme design)
- Must be able to work onsite at our office in Buford, Ga.
- Must provide links to portfolio and links to live samples of work is a plus.
Red Clay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.